Thursday, July 12, 2007

Make a difference

Name: Suraiya Khathun
Father’s Name: Abdul Hakim
School: Umananda Ideal Dhakil Madrasha
Board: Bangladesh Madrasha Education Board
CGPA: A+ (General) English (A), Sociology (A), History Islam (A)
Household income: Father is a poor farmer and day laborer. He has very limited land.
Live from hand to mouth mostly.
Family History: Three brothers and four sisters. She is the youngest one. Brothers
are day laborer and live separately. All sisters are married.


Address: Vill: Umananda, Post: Tabakpur, Thana: Ulipur, Dist.: Kurigram
Contact No: Nur Alam Siddique (Neighbor) 01710144480
General Comments: She is the first girl to get A+ from her school. She studied in
Madrasha since its tuition and other fees are less than schools.
Her father is insisting on continuing at Madrasha but she is
determined to go for college education. She is looking for local
college.
Essay writing: Write briefly about yourself, your aim and if you get a
scholarship how it will help you building your future?
Answer:
My name is Suraiya Khathun. I am a madrasha student. I got passing Dhakil examination
in 2007. My grade point is 5.00. My father is a poor man. He is only earning member of
our family. It is almost impossible to bear my educatinal expenses anymore. If I got a
scholership it will help me to continue my studies. Beacuse my father did not able to bear
my educaiotnal expenses. In future I became a great teacher. So I want to get this
scholarship which help me to reach my goal.

........................................................................................................................................................
& there are lot others like her who have achieved gpa 5 in ssc exam inspite of their financial and social condition. If they could do this much what couldn't they achieve with a little support from us?
Hridoye Bangladesh has taken initiative to help these students to continue their education. Please visit this site and let these gems win.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

amra help korbo allah khomto dile :) eros

Anonymous said...

feeling dukkhi:(

Unknown said...

It feels really good to know that you are aware of this drive and promoting it. I am a member of this group and I appreciate your effort for trying to make a difference. Are you a member of hridoyabangladesh?

Sheetal said...

thank u for visiting :).... no apu, i'm not currently a member.