Monday, October 11, 2010

Toys for photographers

If you are thinking about buying new toys to try out photography, check out this awesome site of Ken Rockwell.
It contains almost every bit of details about camera models, glasses, flashes or anything related to photography. It also provides you comparison of popular models so that you can decide for yourself.

Normally I spend too much money on gazettes that I might never use in my life!
This site really helped me to concentrate more on "real photography" that consists of thinking about composition, looking for interesting ideas than buying new things which are not necessarily going to make me a good photographer overnight.
So, do all the research you need before buying new things and only buy new toys after you are an expert of the current ones.

P.S.: The last line is actually "a note to self". I seem to having hard time remembering this.

1 comment:

mahmud said...

Good Post. Keeping in mind to check later. I need a toy :P